Hayfever Spring 2017

graham.harvey

Hayfever Spring 2017

Postby graham.harvey » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:50 pm

For the last 2 weeks I have been getting itchy eyes, sneezing all it seems to have lessened in last day.
But now I am having cough and some wheeziness.
Anyone know which pollens have been most active in last 2 weeks & what might now be the one? It seems like a different one.
A friend said plane trees might be the last 2 weeks & now wattle as he had been watching the trees.
If so I am wondering how long they cause symptoms for.
Has anyone else had the immunotherapy or know how I might? In 2009 I had bad reactions which became asthma. I have managed to avoid Sydney most springs since then, but it would be great to get this treated :-)
Pam@SydneyPollen

Re: Hayfever Spring 2017

Postby Pam@SydneyPollen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:23 pm

Dear Graham
Thank you for contacting the Auspollen website the prominent pollen over the last two weeks has been tree pollen such as Casuarina Cypress and Eucalyptus and a small amount of Plane tree. it really depends on what is in your local area as you may have particularly high exposure. The best course of action is to se a censored and get a firm diagnosis with specific allergy tests. Your asthma needs to be well controlled before immunotherapy can be considered so once again you need a correct action plan from your Doctor.

Return to “Sydney”