Choosing date in app for survey?

Could we improve the forum or do something differently? Feedback here.
CeddysMum

Choosing date in app for survey?

Postby CeddysMum » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi,
I'm using the Melbourne Pollen app (Android) for the second year and find it highly useful, thank you!

I have just one problem when it comes to entering my daily survey and that is that I often don't get around to it until after midnight which means I either can't enter it for that day any longer or it would incorrectly count for the next day already.

I wonder if it would be possible to implement a "date choice" to enter my survey data. If a full calendar isn't possible maybe only offer the options "yesterday" and "today" with "today" being default?

Thank you for this invaluable service and keep up the good work. :)
Edwin
Site Admin

Re: Choosing date in app for survey?

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.We are aware that some users are experiencing this issue and would dearly like to fix the issue. Unfortunately, we have been unable to raise sufficient funds to make too many changes to the App this year and we had to prioritise what changes we would make and felt that notifications about thunderstorm asthma to our users was our top priority. We hope to make some additional changes next year which will help with survey submissions.

Thanks for your interest in our service, I hope the rest of the pollen season treats you well.

If you like our service, you can help us, help you by donating:
https://secureau.imodules.com/s/1182/campaign/index.aspx?sid=1182&gid=1&pgid=3230&cid=4642&dids=317&bledit=1

Best,
Ed.
CeddysMum

Postby CeddysMum » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi Ed,

Thank you so much for your reply and I do understand that the thunderstorm asthma certainly had priority above all.

Hopefully that you will be able to incorporate the date selection option for the next season so that I can submit my data more effectively, until then I will try my best to enter my data before midnight.

Thank you once again for this great service.

Astrid (CeddysMum)
Edwin
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 pm

CeddysMum wrote:Hi Ed,

Thank you so much for your reply and I do understand that the thunderstorm asthma certainly had priority above all.

Hopefully that you will be able to incorporate the date selection option for the next season so that I can submit my data more effectively, until then I will try my best to enter my data before midnight.

Thank you once again for this great service.

Astrid (CeddysMum)

I'll do my best Astrid!

Return to “Feedback Board”