Worst year EVER!

A forum to discuss how you and others are feeling.
kaycee

Worst year EVER!

Postby kaycee » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:38 pm

I have lived in Melbourne & suffered with terrible heyfever and allergies my entire life - I've tried every antihistamine on the market, pretty much too - over the years... & most of em don't seem to stop it all completely for me BUT it does help to eaze the symptoms - usually... I especially find that if my brain thinks this medication will help me... then it works pretty much 99% of the time... Of course - this is Psychological Heyfever ;) ha ha But anyway - the point I wanna make is that this year (2016) I have found that Spring sprung way earlier & hit me way harder than ever before! I am finding myself going insane almost - from the second I wake up to the microsecond before I fall asleep, I just keep sneezing & sneezing! & my eyes are always just so sore! & my mouth gets that weird awful itchy feeling constantly! & my nose is so painful to touch & hopefuly will just fall off! - (I swear I should buy shares in Kleenex so that I might get some of my money back!) But truly - I've genuinely found this year to be just too ridiculous & far from the typical annoying springtime heyfever thing it's always been... & now - no medication seems to work for me anymore either! Ahh! I'm over it! I also clearly can't stop whinging about it as well! This is not winning me much symptathy with my loved ones by the way... No one likes the whinger - right? So I'm moving to mars! Anyone else wanna join me? Lol Seriously though - worst year EVER! I need help! & rather than moving somewhere less pollened - I am at a total loss with myself & quickly feeling like I'm at the end of my runny nosed teether about what to do!!! I've been to my docs & I think he's about ready to just shoot me now... So where is Obi Wan Kenobi when ya need help eh? I could use the force maybe? Help please!!!
ueyustick

Re: Worst year EVER!

Postby ueyustick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:16 pm

kaycee
I can empathise with you
today has been particularly bad for me

can I recommend u try a no or low starch diet

edit: email removed
Edwin
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:15 pm

kaycee wrote:So where is Obi Wan Kenobi when ya need help eh? I could use the force maybe? Help please!!!

Hi Kaycee!

This sounds terrible, and I'm sorry to hear that it has hit you so hard. There isn't too much more of this season to go, so it should all be over quite soon. It does sound like you should be heading to your doctor for some help. I'm sure they will be able to recommend something that will help and may even refer you to an allergy censored who could help work out exactly what you are allergic to.

Are you using our app and completing our survey? Do your symptoms closely track the grass pollen levels like most other users?

Postby 17894 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:22 pm

In Canberra Thursday December 8 was the worst and they gave it only a Low
Australianpollen

Postby Australianpollen » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 pm

I agree. Today, December 9th, in Canberra, has been the worst day of the entire season and it has been forecasted also with LOW.

Return to “How are you feeling today?”