App notifications

Could we improve the forum or do something differently? Feedback here.
Lesley

App notifications

Postby Lesley » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks for a really useful app!
I use the app on an android phone (Samsung S6) and the app icon indicates there are 6 notifications. (Just like Facebook etc) During winter the number of notifications was 3 and stayed that way all winter. Now it has jumped to 6. Where are the notifications? How can i get rid of these numbers?
Thanks!
Edwin
Site Admin

Re: App notifications

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi Lesley,

It is a bit hard to provide advice without knowing exactly which device you are using. However, in general, the notifications are stored in your phones "notification section" which can be accessed by swiping down on most devices. Here you will be able to see the previous messages and delete them if you no longer wish to see them.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions or comments. You can reach us here or via email via theteam@pollenforecast.com.au

Cheers,
Ed.
Lesley

Postby Lesley » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Thanks for your reply Ed. I am using a Samsung S6 and the notification number appears on the app icon only. There is no actual message anywhere that I can find - not in the phone notifications nor in the app. I am happy to send you a screen shot but I cant see anywhere to put an attachment in this forum?
Cheers
Lesley
Edwin
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Lesley wrote:Thanks for your reply Ed. I am using a Samsung S6 and the notification number appears on the app icon only. There is no actual message anywhere that I can find - not in the phone notifications nor in the app. I am happy to send you a screen shot but I cant see anywhere to put an attachment in this forum?
Cheers
Lesley

Thanks Lesley,

Have you received notifications from us before? Maybe email me at:
theteam@pollenforecast.com.au

and I can follow up with you via email...

Return to “Feedback Board”